POPULAR AND RECOMMENDED UPGRADES
- Upgrade your backsplash for some dramatic impact in the most used room in your home.
- Upgrade the microwave hoodfan to a canopy hoodfan.
- Add a microwave opening to your pantry or a lower cabinet.
- Add a set of pots and pans drawers beside your stove (or two).
- Enhance the functionality of your pantry by adding some roll outs or a lazy susan to a corner cabinet.
- Add a spice and oil pull out or cutlery tray.
- Add some under-cabinet lighting.
- Extend your cabinets to the ceiling by adding stacked uppers if your home doesn’t have a bulkhead.
- Add a waterline for your future refrigerator.
- Add capped outlets above the island in the kitchen for future pendants.
- If you’ve bought a townhome, upgrade your kitchen and bathroom to line 2 with one combined upgrade: Cabinets – Line 2 – In Kitchen & Bathrooms
THE MASTER BEDROOM
- Add a second rod under the standard rod and shelf in the master closet to maximize the space on one wall – hang shirts on one, pants on the other.
- Add functionality in the master closet with 5 shelves in the middle of one of the closet sides
- Enhance the style of your bathroom countertops but upgrading to a stone countertop.
- Add a square sink with a contemporary faucet.
- Add a niche in your shower.
- Upgrade the main stairs or basement stairs to oak or maple.
- Upgrade your spindles to metal or painted white.
THE INTERIOR & EXTERIOR
- Change the look of the interior of your home by upgrading the door hardware or just upgrade the colour.
- Add convenience to the front door with an electronic lock.
- Enhance the exterior and add more light with an upgraded exterior door.
- Add some wood floor vents.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page:
- Upgrade your carpet or hardwood.
- Upgrade to hardwood in the upper hall.
- Upgrade your mantle to a box beam mantle or add some stone.
Please note: Some options may not be available to all floorplans or colour only homes (early occupancy). Ask your New Home Coordinator for assistance.